Welcome to the PDSE blog! This site features blogs written by Richard Straub, President of Peter Drucker Society Europe, and well as guest blogs. We look forward to beginning a lively and stimulating dialogue on the future of management and to share with you any news you might be interested in. We invite you to join the discussion.
To foster a meaningful and constructive discussion, we follow these guiding principles:
- We will provide unique, individual perspectives on hot topics in management;
- We will post comments, except for spam and remarks that are off-topic, denigrating, offensive or abuse the comment function as an advertising space for websites or services.
- We will reply to comments promptly, when appropriate;
- We will respect proprietary information and confidentiality;
- We will be respectful when disagreeing with others’ opinions.
Guidelines for guest blogs:
- Blog should be around 1000 words
- There should be no self-promotion
- There is no assumption that all posts put forward will be published, or when they might be published
- We may or may not provide feedback prior to publication
- We may or may not explain our decision to publish
- All posts will be moderated