RT @hjarche: How to evaluate 10% of workplace learning, but don't forget the other 90% https://t.co/QzQNunMj2A https://t.co/zAlv6iC3K2
#FF @DagmarWoyde from @oubey @newandable
& @EnBW Akademie for her #GPDF16 blog
"Make bets not plans"
"[Obviously] once the bet has been placed, plans should & must be made as to the best way forward to win it"
"In betting, it’s possible and indeed smart to make use of the intelligence of the many" claims @DagmarWoyde https://t.co/pHt2v7G3J5 #GPDF16
"If you don’t make mistakes, you aren’t really at the forefront of #innovation !" #GPDF16