EFMD is once again a strategic partner of the Global Peter Drucker Forum. The 5th Drucker Forum will take place in Vienna from November 14-15 and will gather some of the key leaders and management thinkers from around the world to discuss their views and work relating to the topic of "MANAGING COMPLEXITY".
The keynotes, panel discussions, interviews and deep dives in parallel sessions will span a vast range of view-points on complexity - from theory to practice - from economics, science, arts, and management philosophy to new mental models, management practices and skills.
An outstanding line up of speakers includes:
- Charles Handy, Social Philosopher & Author
- Helga Nowotny, President of the European Research Council
- Tim Brown, CEO of IDEA
- Mikko Kosonen, President of SITRA, the Finnish Innovation Agency
- Natarajan Chandrasekaran, CEO of Tata Consulting Services
- Rick Goings, CEO of Tupperware Brands
- Fredmund Malik, Owner and CEO of Malik Management Centre St. Gallen
- Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice LBS
- John Hagel, co-chairman, Deloitte Centre for the Edge
- Umair Haque, Director, Havas Media Lab
- Roger L. Marin, Dean Rothman School, Author and President of the Martin Prosperity Institute
More information about the speakers and program outline is available via www.druckerforum.org
Register here http://www.druckerforum.org/registration/ during the early bird period (until September 4) to get a 15% reduction on the standard conference fee. In case you are an EFMD member please contact email@example.com to receive your registration code for the EFMD partner fee.
A background article on the forum theme Managing complexity: an idea whose time has come has just been published in the latest issue of EFMD's Global Focus Magazine.
Conference Content Preparation on the Harvard Business Review Blog Network
As a major innovation the conference content is being prepared via a blog series on the HBR blog netwok. Please find the initial articles under the following links.
We hope you will be able to join EFMD and the Drucker Society in Vienna for this high stimulating and exciting conference. If you have any questions regarding registration, do not hesitate to contact the Drucker Forum Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
This email was sent to [email address]. To be removed from EFMD's mailing list, [unsubscribe link] here.
Early bird deadline
Monday 4 September 2013
Drucker Forum Secretariat
Peter Drucker Society Europe
Augasse 9, 1090 Wien, Austria