Get involved as Exhibitor
PDF Download Full Exhibitor Guide
Forum Venue/Room Allocation
This year and for the first time, Forum participants will walk around exhibition booths and the book signing area during lunches and coffee breaks.
This is also an excellent opportunity to promote your products and/or services directly to the delegates.
Aula der Wissenschaften «Hall of Sciences»
Wollzeile 27a, 1010 Vienna, Austria
The Forum will be held in the splendid historic building of Aula Der Wissenschaften (“Hall of Sciences”) at the old Vienna University – a 17th-century building equipped with modern infrastructure, bridging the past and the present.
- Right in Vienna city center with its hotels, restaurants, bars, underground carparks, cultural institutions and shopping areas
- Few minutes’ walk away from the Radisson BLU Palais (event preferred hotel)
- Easyly reachable: underground (lines U1, U3, U4), bus (1A, 74A), tram (line 2)
About the Forum/Key Topics
The Forum will consist of major thematic sessions followed by a call to action, all linked by the common thread of building a new legitimacy for management.
- Management – aspiring to a new identity
- Realising the latent potential within organizations
- Contributing to a functioning and prosperous society
- One world – the case for the poorest of the poor
- Developing Managers for the 21st century
The format includes plenary and break-out sessions. The Forum is being designed for a high degree of interactivity and participation.
The younger generation will also be involved, with winners of the Global Peter Drucker Challenge Essay Contest participating in various panels and breakouts – for those not older than 35 please check out www.druckerchallenge.org. The Drucker Society will invite 40 authors of the best essays for free seats at the Forum.
About the Forum/Atendees' Profile
We are expecting 300-350 delegates from all continents:
- Business leaders
- Academicians, Professors and Deans
- Managers of international institutions
- World leading practitioners
- Book authors
- Younger generation (40 winners of the Drucker Challenge)
The exhibition package includes:
- 6 m2 net stand area
- Wi-Fi Internet
- 1 complementary exhibitor pass*
- Name and logo in the printed conference material
- One electricity plug
- One table and 2 chairs (if requested on the form)
* including coffee breaks and lunches, conference
material (upon availability) but no access to the session
rooms and the Gala Dinner
- International Business School and Universities
- (e)Learning resources
The following exhibitors have already committed:
Drucker Society Europe / EFMD / MCE Management Centre Europe / Manz / Emerald / aslip / The Drucker Institute / Skillsoft